* Providing the team with effective legal advice on financial issues and organizational strategies.
* Ensuring the organization operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* Helping prepare briefs, complaints, motions and other court documents if necessary.
* Drafting and editing complex commercial agreements, government contracts, and providing litigation support.
* Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion, integrity and ethics.
* Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in legal matters.